Run on bulk stl files for testing
- script to slice bulk
script to bulk resize (slic3r command line api has an option to scale-to-fit in x y z dims)
- randomly select models to run the planners (20 or so).
- Create gcode files to run the planners on.~
- script to run greedy for one arm
- script to run DecMCTS (change safe_time to 10s not 2s), zone blocking, greedy and one arm greedy over the gcode files generated.
- script catches any errors that may occur and outputs overall progress to some text file
- record key metrics of each run
- save computed plan for each model in an organized manner
- add retries option
- add option to only run some - only failed ones from stats file
- fix zoneblocking issue
- create plotting function