Automatically find starting point for a single streamline
Start at highest stress region.
Next starting points should be next highest unless close to points/streams already done. Distance should be decided based on the size of the model.
- Get the highest stress point in mesh
- start a single stream line from that point
- Visualize and confirm results
Things to consider with streamlines:
- Check if the point is on the surface - points on the surface cannot be used for pins
- Once a print orientation is decided, remove streamlines which are roughly parallel to layers.