UTS has large network storage device called the isilon. This is for storing / working on / sharing any data you have.
- mount it on the microscope computer.
- save your images to it.
- go back to your desktop computer and analyse the data.
Staff and PhD's should have access. Unfortunately, as honours are second class citizens they currently do not have access.
- go to the desktop.
- open a window
- right click on "Computer"
- select "Map a network drive"
- type this into
- go to the finder (desktop)
- from the "Go" menu select "Connect to Server..."
- type in this