After going through the steps to turn on the instrument, open the
Nikon Elements AR icon on the desktop.
If you have the default layout loaded you will see these toolbars on the right hand monitor.
- Camera settings: controls exposure and gain
- Ti Pad : controls which lens, light paths, bright-field lamp, and filter is used.
- System info: a quick summary of the lens status
- Spectra Pad: controls the fluorescence excitation light source
- Optical Configurations: saves the lens, light source, filter settings
- ND Acquisition design Multi-channel, Z-stacks, Timelapse and large image experiments.
- LUTs Lets you alter the Look Up Tables and see a histogram to check your exposure.